Read our CinemaSafe protocol here.
The picture to the right shows our custom made sneeze guards in concessions, just one of our many safety features!
click here for general streaming information and resources
Upcoming virtual movies are listed on this page, please scroll down!
Since 1930, Arena Theater has served the rural coast communities and beyond as a single-screen movie house. Equipped with state-of-the-art surround sound and digital projection since 2012, we screen mainstream Hollywood and Art House movies five days a week. Click here to find out more about accessibility for individuals with special needs, mobility issues, or impaired hearing.
VIRTUAL CINEMA SCHEDULE
Sneeze Guards in Concessions
CinemaSafe: Your Safety Is Our Focus
Arena Theater is committed to meeting or exceeding all CDC, state and local regulations, as well as CinemaSafe expert-backed suggestions when we reopen.
When you see the CinemaSafe badge you can rest assured Arena Theater is doing everything possible to make your return to the movies safe & healthy!
Learn about all the CinemaSafe recommendations at CinemaSafe.org.
- Masks Required All employees must wear a face covering or mask. Patrons must wear a face covering at all times, except as noted by the CDC and herein. Those who are unwilling to wear a face covering will be denied entry.
- Reduced Capacity & Social Distancing Theater capacity reduced to minimize number of patrons in an auditorium. Appropriate physical distancing must be maintained at all times between patrons, except members of the same household or those that attend together. We will have a seating capacity of 25% = 44 people, seats will be blocked off using the “checkerboard” system to maintain a 6-foot distance.
- Frequent Hand-washing Employees trained on hand-hygiene practices, and are required to wash hands frequently at easily-accessible hand-washing facilities.
- Air Filtration Air scrubbers have been installed. Click to read about air scrubbers
- Hand Sanitizer Hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol (EPA approved ethanol or isopropyl) liberally placed in easily accessible public areas and patrons will be encouraged by staff and appropriately placed signage to practice hand hygiene.
- Enhanced Cleaning Auditoriums carefully disinfected between movie screenings. High-touch surfaces wiped down periodically with EPA-registered disinfectant.
- Modified Concessions Order and pay for concessions online as much as possible. Communal food and condiments that require shared serving utensils or equipment eliminated.
- Mobile Ticketing Tickets sales available online or via phone to reduce the need to stand in line for tickets. Alternatives to paper tickets should be used whenever possible.
- Not Feeling Well? Stay home. If you are experiencing a fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, or other symptoms that could be related to COVID-19, please stay home and we welcome you to join us again in the future.
$6 youth (17 and under)